Today’s topic is “6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
Visit Momdot to see more Small Talk Six and add your own!
This is a difficult list, but I’ll give it a go.
- I can pop my right wrist. Just the right one. I think it may or may not have something to do with my carpal tunnel. It may not even be the joint popping but the tendon snapping over my bones. Either way, it feels so good when I do it that I haven’t been able to stop.
- I can make babies come out of my body without any pain medicine.
- I have a fantastic talent for holding in my personal gasses until I am not around anyone, including my husband. Although we reached an agreement over a year ago, we still do not “crack the cheese” around one another.
- I can breastfeed while shopping. If I have a sling, I can usually nurse while walking around the grocery store. I have also recently been spotted nursing during a choir rehearsal.
- I can make dolphin noises. And no, I will not demonstrate.
- But I will demonstrate this: