Some more FOs & a WIPPosted by: Lizzie
- Simon cut himself with my rotary blade and had to get 1 stitch
- We had a fun May Day party
- Simon’s birthday party was fun, too
- I took Simon to get his stitch removed Monday
- Simon was diagnosed with his 3rd ear infection the same day
- Simon turned one (officially) yesterday!
- I have not had one good night’s sleep in over a week
As far as knitting goes, I’ve been rather slack because I really haven’t been home and when I have been, Simon has been intensely needy or there’s something more pressing that needs to be done around the house like (gasp!) laundry.
But! Here are a couple things I’ve finished. Since Mother’s Day is right around the corner, I thought I would knit some things for my mom, but I couldn’t decide what to knit! So after asking on MDC, someone gave me the idea to knit a Swiffer cover. I made two so that she could use one while the other was in the laundry. I’m also working on a couple dishcloths, and I might make a soap sack or a kitchen towel to match the Swiffer cover.