1. Name of magazine.
2. Do you subscribe or just buy it now and then?
I receive my subscription as a part of my membership to La Leche League.
3. What’s your favorite regular feature in the magazine?
I enjoy reading the personal stories submitted by readers. To hear about all of the struggles that some women have had to overcome just to be able to breastfeed amazes and inspires me.
4. What do you think your interest in this magazine says about you?
My interest in this magazine further emphasizes the fact that I’m a die-hard lactivist.
5. How long have you been reading this magazine?
I’ve been reading them ever since I started attending LLL meetings in 2006, though I’ve only started receiving my own since November or December of 2007.
6. Is there any unique or quirky aspect to the magazine that keeps you reading?
The whole magazine is unique. I think that it’s probably the only magazine in the world dedicated to breastfeeding. Although my “baby” is two and potty-trained, he still nurses. Reading stories in New Beginnings about nursing toddlers provides me with a sense of support that I wouldn’t otherwise get.